Broken Boulder stops my mind from wandering
LIVΞ BY MY OWN LΛW
75 Posts
Ooc — Tori
vilkas isn't sure how long they've been gone from the sanctuary or how well their return would be received. he'd left without a word after lily and leaving her was out of the question. the firebrand liked to think that she needed him. protecting and hunting for her gave him a purpose and he was content to provide for her and during their slow going trip his loyalty to her deepened. he worries about their reception when they make it back, naturally, it nags at the back of his mind and though he does not know it his concerns mirror her own. he glimpses at her from the corner of his eye as they move as a singular unit where she leans against him. he is strong and stalwart, capable of providing the physical support without struggle.

they slow as they cross the borders and the fire draped whitemane's body stiffens with instinctual anticipation. she relieves some of the tension strung taunt as a bow string in his muscles with her gentle nudge and smile. he reads her body language easily enough: he does not need her to speak to communicate with her ...but he worries over her silence. he does not know if is physical or psychological and he seeks to reassures her with a supportive nudge. i got you. he means to communicate with the touch before he lifts his muzzle skyward and sends out a howl seeking @Alarian as he was the one that they would need to answer to first.

the firebrand's song ends and he glimpses down at lily with a resolution in his gaze. regardless of what was about to come for them vilkas has already decided that the only way he would leave her was if she sent him away herself.
he has the holy fire of the gods within him,
that leaves his body gaunt, his blood burning,
and his eyes intoxicating.
Messages In This Thread
stops my mind from wandering - by Lily - June 24, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: stops my mind from wandering - by Vilkas - June 24, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: stops my mind from wandering - by Alarian - June 24, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: stops my mind from wandering - by Eris - June 24, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: stops my mind from wandering - by Lily - June 24, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: stops my mind from wandering - by Vilkas - June 25, 2018, 03:59 AM