Sequoia Coast because i had to
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Don't call me that.... Her voice was more husky then she meant it to be. She drew a deep breath holding it in her chest and willed herself to hide her emotions from her face.

Unable to collect herself Nerian shuttered and moaned softly, desperately wishing for the blue hued plant of her birth lands the one that held this ... what ever 'this' is, at bay last year. She had been forced to eat the bitter stuff for three weeks last year. She knew naught what she was going through and this function was never thoroughly explained to her. Gods will to procreate burning within her, who was she to deny such a thick need, it was his will was it not? Was this now what god wanted from her? or was it as Ragnar said, were the gods laughing. Slowly her mind was accepting the idea of more then one god, switching between the word god and Gods, though this was the furthest thing from her mind at the moment.

Nerian didn't move, couldn't move, as she watched him get farther away. The tingle across her pelt grew, made her itch; her body begged her to run to him and run her body along his side, like a cat, bury herself in his touch and in his scent. The further he got the stronger her desire to run to him became.

One step closer then she paused, Her mind suddenly cleared for thought again. She knew Thistle, would Thistle believe she had been with a male other then Ragnar if she never went back to the ridge but remained here to protect this new place. Would Thistle even have to know? Why then was she even thinking of her, was she jealous of the pups Thistle had born. Yes, yes she was, she wanted them now, not Thistle's pups but her own, a burning need for pups drove into her heart deep into her soul her true purpose on earth radiated from her every fibre. Ragnar always spoke of pups would he give her, her heart desires? He did promise to take care of her and this was a need now, Her body needed this, it was no longer a want, not anymore, that was not how mother nature worked. Who could blame the gods when nature preceded everything.

Help me. With this... She couldn't finished her throat was thick. Her voice heavy with the desire, she couldn't control no matter how much she tried. Her eyes sought his, she wanted to see the blue crystals that haunted her when her eyes were closed, she wanted to see him for the mortal wolf he was. For the male who wanted his own pups as much as she wanted his pups right now. Her heart beat heavy in her chest, if he moved much further away she was going to have to move to catch up with him.

I'm having much fun, adding to poor Ragnar's dilemma
and this plays kinda in hand to the series. Since Rangar leaves and goes to King Horik's kingdom and is tempted there. :D also it's beginning to define Nerian turning away from her god
Messages In This Thread
because i had to - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 23, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 24, 2014, 06:56 AM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 24, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 24, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 24, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 24, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 24, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 25, 2014, 07:21 AM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 25, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 25, 2014, 08:01 PM