Duck Lake capsize
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
her name. how good it felt to hear her name come from the mouth of someone she knew. someone that knew her, better than even she knew herself. even faster she propelled herself forwards, especially as he began to move towards her, and suddenly she had to stop herself from crashing into him. even so, aria pressed her nose into the side of his neck, her ears pressed to her crown. easily he could've growled and chased her off-- for by now they were strangers? weren't they? but aria didn't even consider that, there was just no way... unless, of course, he no longer considered her friend.

so unless constantine did warn her away, in which aria would merely fall silent and submissive before him, she held herself beside him, drinking in his scent and presence before eventually stepping back to stare at him.

"you're here," she murmured softly, tail daring to wag at her hocks, "i thought you'd be at the coast-- i prepared to travel so much further-- i... i can't believe it." worlds tumbled so roughly from her tongue, as if she was speaking in a foreign language. for a moment, she was quiet, collecting a single, coherent thought. "i've remembered so much more since i've left-- so much more, constantine," she told him. what would that mean to him?
Messages In This Thread
capsize - by Constantine - June 30, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: capsize - by Aria - June 30, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: capsize - by Constantine - June 30, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: capsize - by Aria - June 30, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: capsize - by Constantine - June 30, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: capsize - by Aria - June 30, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: capsize - by Constantine - July 09, 2018, 06:47 AM
RE: capsize - by Aria - July 09, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: capsize - by Constantine - July 13, 2018, 04:09 AM
RE: capsize - by Aria - July 13, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: capsize - by Constantine - October 04, 2018, 09:27 PM