Duck Lake capsize
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
aria blinked, not thinking much of the word we, at least, not as constantine fretted she would. "you and your wolves from the forest?" she asked him, clarifying, "but why?" that was a better question, perhaps. the coast had always-- always? been his home. at least, aria assumed, how was she to remember that he was not born in the redwood forest? and so why would he leave it now? aria had intended on returning to the ocean, it was home. but, of course, looking at constantine she wondered if it had just been who she was with that made it home. how corny.

"not everything-- but from the stories you've told me i can actually put my side to some of them. i remember a lot of you, of our traveling, a lot of your father, and some of your brother," she told him, starting somewhere vague. it was, after all, the easiest to explain. he could ask questions now as he needed to. she smiled, a little weakly, and before he had the chance to speak, she said, "i had one memory of us talking back at donnelaith... not our exact conversation, small pieces, but it was after dante and osprey left, and we were both so lost and frustrated." the memory was one of the few good memories that had resurfaced. in fact, most of her memories were painful and heartbreaking, only adding to her stress. even this one, which showed the struggle the two wolves faced before leaving donnelaith, was wrapped in a silver lining. "i just remember being so happy with you-- after we talked i felt so much more at peace... you were always there for me, weren't you?" she said, staring at him with a pale gaze that only grew sadder the more she thought-- and you could tell she was thinking, "god, why'd i forget all of this? i wish i remembered it all-- i wish i hadn't left, i would've just stayed in the forest with you, my memory would've returned, and you still would've been there." and then what, aria? even she didn't know what she expected if she would've stayed. but, if anything, she knew she would've had a friend to help her through all of her own inner turmoil. wandering alone and confused just... wasn't ideal.

Messages In This Thread
capsize - by Constantine - June 30, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: capsize - by Aria - June 30, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: capsize - by Constantine - June 30, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: capsize - by Aria - June 30, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: capsize - by Constantine - June 30, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: capsize - by Aria - June 30, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: capsize - by Constantine - July 09, 2018, 06:47 AM
RE: capsize - by Aria - July 09, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: capsize - by Constantine - July 13, 2018, 04:09 AM
RE: capsize - by Aria - July 13, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: capsize - by Constantine - October 04, 2018, 09:27 PM