Dawnlark Plains heavy-sighed and open-eyed I heard him speak
tonight's the night i die for our name
74 Posts
Ooc —
Away
When Phoenix arrived at the border of Morningside, he knew almost immediately that his trip had been for naught. She wasn't here -- her scent wasn't draped across the borders with her packmates like he remembered. There was a chance, he supposed, but it wasn't the wolf he remembered: to be so secluded. Since she had arrived and then disappeared from Swiftcurrent so quickly, to return to Morningside had been his only lead, but now he knew that his search for her could very well end here if no one from her natal pack knew where she'd gone. 

He whined, uncertainty and dread consuming him. He'd always thought she'd just gone home, though now that this felt unlikely, he wondered if perhaps he should've began his hunt for her sooner. Troubled and anxious, he sent up a howl, asking with polite worry after the status of Ishara Morningside.
Messages In This Thread
heavy-sighed and open-eyed I heard him speak - by Dawn - July 09, 2018, 10:57 PM
RE: heavy-sighed and open-eyed I heard him speak - by Phoenix - July 12, 2018, 09:21 AM