Jade Fern Grove Don't fake it, bake it
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
The puppies were still sleeping when she wakes, carefully unraveling herself around them and hoping to alarm them as little as possible. She is thankful for staying in one location for more than a day, giving all of them a chance to rest and the puppies a proper chance to eat. Still, she struggles with production, but the others have hunted more and offered regurgitated meals for them in lieu of milk. Tahani has been in search for herbs that help and Shivali does everything she can to make up for what she can’t provide.

Shivali is settled a few feet from the den, one ear angled back to listen should anything stir for her attention. There’s a little distance between them and the other pack that she feels… comfortable enough to relax. No one has reported signs of danger through their journey and Shivali considers themselves lucky.

She turns toward the stranger, fur bristling in response but when she realizes it’s someone Siarut invited along, she remains positioned on the ground. She’s torn between the newest additions with extra eyes, ears, and teeth to protect the others but do their loyalties really lie with them? With such delicate lives at stake? Shivali licks her lips as she looks to the fish and then back toward Aqakuktuq, but doesn’t yet get up to take her gift.

“Where are you from?”
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
Don't fake it, bake it - by Aqakuktuq - July 15, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: Don't fake it, bake it - by Shivali - July 15, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: Don't fake it, bake it - by Aqakuktuq - July 15, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: Don't fake it, bake it - by Shivali - July 15, 2018, 04:11 PM