Bitterroot Valley To start the journey, to make a new start.
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele was sniffing around the ground but as he lifted his head it wasn’t good that he smelled it was a woman, a stranger. He looked back just as she came a little closer to him and he gave a little chuff as a greeting. It didn’t seem that she was in for a conversation but Steele was always one for wanting to change that in someone. He thought for a moment just standing and looking at her before he opened his mouth to speak to her.

Hello there, I’m Steele. Are you looking for something in particular? I was hoping for some food if you’d like to help me I think we could get something big enough for the both of us.” He offered her a proposition of food. Everyone loved food and if she turned it down then it would show she was out to find something. Maybe Steele could help her if he knew what it was.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Steele - July 16, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - August 08, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Steele - August 10, 2018, 10:12 AM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - August 11, 2018, 11:19 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - August 14, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - August 25, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Steele - September 06, 2018, 01:12 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - September 10, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Steele - September 21, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - October 07, 2018, 09:02 PM