Bitterroot Valley To start the journey, to make a new start.
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele nodded at her answer to her question, she must be a loner as he doesn't smell other wolves upon her. The brute sniffed the air, he didn't smell any prey but that didn't mean that they couldn't try and find something together. "I haven't picked up any yet, but together we probably could." he said moving toward her a bit and then looking out to the horizon.

He hoped that with her help they could get a deer or something similiar so that they both could have a full belly moving on. Most loners were skinny because they didn't hunt much but small game, given it had only been a small time since he had left the Sanctuary he was still filled out pretty well. This hunt though could mean a lot between starving and keeping his weight up.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Steele - July 16, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - August 08, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - August 11, 2018, 11:19 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Steele - August 13, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - August 14, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - August 25, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Steele - September 06, 2018, 01:12 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - September 10, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Steele - September 21, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - October 07, 2018, 09:02 PM