Bitterroot Valley To start the journey, to make a new start.
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele looked around as silence fell over the two loners. Nothing seemed to give around here, there was no prey and no one but the two standing here. He relaxed a little as she began to speak again. His ears perked and he listened closely, he did know the Taiga but not like the back of his paw. When she asked him where he was from he thought for a moment.

I came from the Sanctuary not far from here but I left to find myself.” He said softly letting her know that he was out here by choice. Not that she wasn’t, but he had a home that loved him and he left. He thought about the river, most prey liked to be close to water so it would be a good chance that something was there but the mountains made for good cover so there was also a good chance something was there. He gave her a hmmm look. “We might get lucky at the river, there’s always something there. If not big prey we could always try and fish.” He asssured her either way they would get some kind of food.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Steele - July 16, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - August 08, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - August 11, 2018, 11:19 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - August 14, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Steele - August 14, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - August 25, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Steele - September 06, 2018, 01:12 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - September 10, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Steele - September 21, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - October 07, 2018, 09:02 PM