Bitterroot Valley To start the journey, to make a new start.
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele nodded at her. His nose was still low to the ground taking in the scents that were around them hoping that he would strike up a trail of some sort. They had been strolling for a little while when she mentioned that some wolves of her last pack were there after it departed. He lifted his nose to look up at her again.

what are their names?” He asked gruffly. His head slowly came back to the ground and was sniffing again, but nothing seemed to come near enough to a trail for them to follow. “I came to the Sanctuary because Alarian and Eris offered me to stay when I was trying to find food. I left because I wasn’t sure if I really wanted a pack life at that time. I wanted to meet others and travel.” He said answering her with more than he probably should have said but that’s who he was.

Shyly his nose was stuck to the ground as they proceeded forward. A scent strongly filled his nose so much so he brought it up and moved his body toward it. “I smell a herd.” He said .

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Steele - July 16, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - August 08, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - August 11, 2018, 11:19 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - August 14, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - August 25, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Steele - September 06, 2018, 01:12 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - September 10, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Steele - September 21, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - October 07, 2018, 09:02 PM