Kildeer Rest just give me time to give you a waste of time
to stab my youth with desperate knives
154 Posts
Ooc — e
Away
slips right in here B)

the glacier is strange to adapt to, out of place amongst the northerners and their foreign tongue and ways. at the same time it is invigorating -- the rush of something new, a chance to remake himself yet again in the teekons. that he is now closer to alarian (if his assumption as to where alarian's home surely lies is correct) has not escaped his notice, either, although he has made no moves to act on that. his past few visits to their mutual meeting space have been fruitless; whether because the boy has moved on or something else he can't say. it doesn't bother him in the long run, although the distraction had been pleasant.

perhaps it is lingering curiousity that drives him to explore east of the glacier, though. he has no desire to interact with alarian's pack if he finds it, taking a sweeping route around the mountains called sleeping dragon. as he turns 'round the edge north it is not a pack he discovers but a familiar scent, and despite himself he finds himself trailing it. as he does he wonders if his slender lover will take offense -- there's something almost taboo about seeking him out here, away from their place... if it gives him a tiny thrill of pleasure to think about, he suppresses it.

"alarian," samothes calls out, tone teasing as he draws within view. when he's close enough to make out the details of alarian's mangled face, his expression twists into a grimace, pausing as he says, "seems that choleric impulse of yours finally got the best of you."
Messages In This Thread
RE: just give me time to give you a waste of time - by Samothes - July 21, 2018, 11:02 PM