Kildeer Rest just give me time to give you a waste of time
to stab my youth with desperate knives
154 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

hm. the shift in tone is -- not surprising, perhaps (given that alarian has thus far resisted every attempt samothes has made to pry any personal information out of him), but certainly not what he'd hoped for. ah, well. he offers a momentary frown, an expression meaning duly noted, quickly dropped as he starts to speak again. 

"is what we are a this?" the messeda can't help but ask, his eyebrow lifting up, expression all feigned innocence. he's not upset -- au contraire, with thelxiope's sudden return to him much the same thought had crossed his mind, albeit not strongly enough for him to actually pursue. samothes' style is more... ghosting. against his better judgement (if this is to be their last tet-a-tet he might as well push for something) samothes tacks on "i suppose there's a reason for your unilateral decision?" the tenor of his voice just this side of sharp. do not be confused, dear reader: it is not the thought of his and alarian's relationship meeting a swift end that brings ire out in him, but the information that has been withheld throughout -- he will have his explanation whether alarian wants for that or not. and more pettily, frankly, he prefers to do the dumping himself. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: just give me time to give you a waste of time - by Samothes - July 22, 2018, 10:11 AM