Sunbeam Lair the beast
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
One of the things she realised she hadn't done yet was explore the areas around Sunspire. She had traveled around every now and then, but not once had she really wandered the mountains. Today she decided to do just that, leaving Sunspire after making sure that nobody was dying or injired and headed along the mountains .

The first thing she encountered was an entrance to an underground cavern. She sniffed inside and was surprised to find herbs she hadn't been able to gather yet. Yarrow was amongst them and she hoped she'd never need to to use it. Just as she hoped that, screams came from deeper inside and she nearly pissed herself. It sounded like someone was being attacked and she cowered until it went silent. She sniffed the air again, no trace of blood to be found which left her confused. She stood up and began to head deeper inside, spotting a form laying on the ground. "Oh my..." she murmured and approached slowly. She gave a soft chuff to let him know she was close and she crouched in front of him, sniffing. She caught whiff of an herb on his breath and gasped, eyes widening. "I'll help you, hang in there" she rushed off and grabbed the yarrow, taking some back to him. She dropped a few of the flower heads "Chew those and swallow. You'll vomit up the poison" she commanded.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
the beast - by RIP Leo - July 22, 2018, 10:23 PM
RE: the beast - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - July 23, 2018, 09:11 AM
RE: the beast - by RIP Leo - July 27, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: the beast - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - July 31, 2018, 09:35 PM