Stone Circle Glory and gore go hand in hand.
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn gave a shy smile at Greyback's words, but when he lowered his head to show her his scar, she winced. Here she was complaining about having a scar on her face to someone who had a scar on their face, and after he had been so helpful in breaking up her fight and scaring the stranger off. 

She had never thought about scars the way he had described them, but it made her feel a lot better. As her packmate came up beside her and offered his support, she gave a small sigh of relief; she hadn't even realized how tired she was until he said it. The fight had gone on longer than she had expected and had taken a lot out of her. 

She gave him an appreciative smile as she put some of her weight on him. Thanks, Greyback She said softly. And what I said before--when I was complaining about my future scar; I didn't mean to imply anything bad, she added apologetically. She felt bad that she had possibly made him feel self-conscious. Besides, your scar makes you look handsome and rugged, Brynn said with a wide grin. I can only hope mine will look that good. 

She didn't ask how he had gotten his scar because she didn't want to bring up any potentially painful memories attached to it. She was all too familiar with painful pasts, so she always tried to avoid asking prying questions.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 23, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - July 24, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 24, 2018, 07:33 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - July 25, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 25, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - July 27, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 27, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - July 28, 2018, 11:55 AM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 28, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - August 01, 2018, 12:09 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - August 01, 2018, 02:35 PM