Falls of the Hinterlands Why should I care
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He had heard Serem but continued to drink deeply until his belly could hold no more. Panting softly to catch his breath he turned to look at her, his lips quirking. "A pack where respect is earned or taken. Where violence is accepted to a point. Where betrayal means death. We watch one another's backs. Any weak wolves are either killed or put to work as slaves. We either recruit members or ta-" his rambling of his thoughts was cut short as a howl went up, the voice sending chills down his spine. Immediately he felt that strong surge of possesiveness, of the desire to protect and keep her close. "Zula...How the fuck" he growled and took off. 

Upon seeing her he didn't stop, his hackles rose and he barreled into her aiming to knock her down with his weight. His tail rose and his lips curled over his fangs, rage evident in every area of his body. "You vanished! I took you in, kept you safe, I cared about you, and you disappear like i am nothing!" he raged, his words snarling and giving no chance for explanation. "I looked for weeks, Zula. Weeks you have been gone. Maybe more than a month. Time held no meaning. You just fucking vanished. So I decide to come back, start my own life and you suddenly appear? What games are you playing?" he was shaking as he shouted at her, his eyes wide and full and vulnerable. It wasn't just anger, it was hurt and betrayal and....relief. He was so glad that she had returned to him, he was glad that she was safe.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
Why should I care - by Nikan - July 24, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: Why should I care - by Serem - July 24, 2018, 03:56 PM
RE: Why should I care - by Zula - July 24, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: Why should I care - by Nikan - July 24, 2018, 05:18 PM
RE: Why should I care - by Serem - July 25, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: Why should I care - by Zula - July 26, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: Why should I care - by Nikan - July 26, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: Why should I care - by Serem - July 26, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: Why should I care - by Zula - August 05, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: Why should I care - by Nikan - August 06, 2018, 01:46 PM
RE: Why should I care - by Serem - August 08, 2018, 12:33 AM