Blackfeather Woods "Listen, my child," you say to me
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The nocturnal creature watched as her lover spoke words she didn't understand, only now beginning to doubt their actions. If only she knew what the words meant, perhaps she would be put as ease a little more, but as he began chewing and swallowing the herbs they had brought with them, she knew there was no going back. The raven behind her called out just as Damien sunk to his knees as if entranced by whatever he was experiencing, startling Nyx in the process. Not now. She replied softly, in a whisper. It stared at her with its black eyes, canting its head to the side. It was then that the raven spun and took off towards the denser part of the woods and she saw his tail feathers disappear into the night. How peculiar.

She did not allow herself to be distracted for very long though. As soon as the raven was gone, she turned to Damien, rushing to his side with the wet ball of moss that had been prepared for their spell. She watched him, dull-eyed but still awake. Still breathing. She wondered what the world on the other side looked like, what her mate was so bravely experiencing. Her speckled tail swept protectively over his body, moss in her mouth for the right moment to wake him from the spell before it was too late.

After some time had passed, though who was to say how much had, she started to worry. Could he get out? If so, wouldn't he have done it by now? But Nyx knew that she couldn't let time tell the tale for her. When the raven returned with a friend and they both started calling, she knew what to do. She let the water fall from the moss onto Damien's face, hoping that alone would wake him, but if not; she'd try calling out his name and gently touching his body.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
"Listen, my child," you say to me - by Nocturnal - July 31, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Damien - August 05, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Nocturnal - August 09, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Damien - August 11, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Nocturnal - August 11, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Damien - August 11, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Nocturnal - August 11, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Damien - August 11, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Nocturnal - August 12, 2018, 07:33 AM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Damien - August 21, 2018, 05:37 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Nocturnal - August 22, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Damien - August 22, 2018, 12:35 PM