Dawnlark Plains I will be there like mercy; I will find you through it all
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian's heart was beating fast as she started speaking. Her first words didn't really help with his shock. It sounded like she took it the wrong way. He loved her more than that. He couldn't keep it contained. after thinking of losing her and realizing how much he loved her. How much it hurt that he couldn't find her. How he would never be able to tell her. She looked into his eyes and then realized what he was trying to say. Sebastian looked so guilty. He couldn't help it.

Her face didn't smile, he was met with a confused look which made his nerves worse. Sebastian looked rather pained as she questioned him. "Yes," he choked out and then battered his eyes at her. "You were gone, it hurt so much. Then I realized why it hurt so much but my heart really broke when I realized I might never get to tell you," he ended in a whisper. "I'm sorry." Though he wasn't really sure what he was apologizing for. His love for her? Why did this have to be so complicated? He should have kept this for himself.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will be there like mercy; I will find you through it all - by Sebastian - August 16, 2018, 02:05 PM