The Sunspire Tender is the heart you never see
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She smiled at the grey male's acceptance. You are too kind. She chuckled softly, respectfully. The way she was allowed him reminded her of the day she was (sort of) accepted into the Dark Brotherhood that lay just a bit farther from the sea when one went down the mountains. She didn't have to read the stars to know that much. Burke had taken her from her own pack to his only because she had accidentally been carrying his children. By doing so, they created the lovely Pyro who now was perhaps one of the bigger reasons she was allowed to join the Sunspire ranks.

I'm a trained guardian, a fighter if you will. She informed rather proudly but not cocky. I'm also a good navigator - the night sky can bring me anywhere you want, perhaps if you want to send a message.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Tender is the heart you never see - by Malice - August 02, 2018, 07:31 AM
RE: Tender is the heart you never see - by Malice - August 03, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: Tender is the heart you never see - by Malice - August 17, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: Tender is the heart you never see - by Malice - September 03, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Tender is the heart you never see - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 05, 2018, 01:53 PM