Qeya River What’s meant to be will always find a way.
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
I am SO SORRY this took so long, I'll be much better now!

Shivali enjoys the first few days of rest. Once, she’d been curious of the world, but she’s moved too much in such a short span of time, she doesn’t care to see what’s out there. The glacier offers plenty and she can stay with her family and her children and adjust to the new way of things, completely different than how she thought everything would turn out. But the days tick on and she explores their new home and eventually, since there are others she trusts to watch her children, she can explore the immediate surroundings. She’d explored a bit around the Woods, previously, but it hadn’t been great desire. She didn’t see herself there for long, either, regardless of her connection with the leader, but something keeps calling the glacier home long before she’s accustomed to the new land.

She steps foot outside the territory for the first time, leaving the children in the care of @Tahani and @Mirabelle, with the excuse she needs to stretch her legs and no real destination is offered. With no desire to go too far, she finds water. The temperatures are a little warmer further from the ice but she shakes it out, having sorted through the heat of the summer in the woods and during their journey. A little while won’t hurt too much.

Dark eyes set upon another and she lifts her head a bit, taking a step closer to the lake and traveling the rocky, icy bank. She makes no effort to close the distance, or approach, content to see what he does along the exiting river.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
What’s meant to be will always find a way. - by Steele - August 04, 2018, 09:24 AM
RE: What’s meant to be will always find a way. - by Shivali - August 13, 2018, 11:30 AM