Arrow Lake Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be
69 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
Ummmm... Yeah! Close enough, anyway, right? Talos had never so much as seen of these dragons so it totally stood to reason her birth had scared them away. Or her getting older and starting to wander about the territory and beyond, whatever. Sure—close enough. But as Wraen went on Talos did feel that tiny seed of doubt within her start to grow. Stars falling from the sky, terrible storms, runty survivors... Talos just wasn't sure she could stretch the truth quite enough to actually fit any of these things. What the hell, reality—did you really have to be so inconvenient?! Uuuggggh. Talos was starting get a little disgruntled now, truth be told.

I don'amamber m'birth aw'tha'well... she started to reluctantly half-mumble, even as the gears in her brain were still churning away trying to find something, anything that might be made to fit the mold. But wait! No, she did remember something—100% completely for real this time! There had been some sort of kerfuffle in the sky not all that long ago—Talos hadn't really paid much attention herself but she had heard other wolves talking about it some here and there. The stars had started streaking and moving about the night skies at one point! It had seemed very distant and unimportant to Talos at the time, but heck, if she'd known it was some sort of magical sign heralding her own sheer awesomeness then yeah, she'd probably have paid a little closer attention. There was fallin'stahs though, I do amember! The recollection went through her like a lightning bolt, perking her right back up again and restoring the sparkle to her eyes as it set her charcoal tail gradually wagging anew. Huh...myabe there really was something to this whole "Chosen One" business; maybe it wasn't just wishful thinking. Maybe her own Chosen's schedule genuinely was running just a little behind, was all. ...Cool!

I wannint a runt, she added self-importantly to Wraen, just in case the lady got any ideas about exactly what kind of hero she was facing, here. I wa' extra-big, bigger'n dumb brothers—defn'ly big enou' t'skeeroff alla drag'ns! Didn't all her siblings just wish they were even half as scary or cool as their oversize sis, now.
Messages In This Thread
Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - August 18, 2018, 09:45 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - August 21, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - August 27, 2018, 02:06 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - August 31, 2018, 03:13 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 04, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 05, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 07, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 10, 2018, 08:20 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 14, 2018, 02:21 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 14, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 17, 2018, 03:37 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 18, 2018, 04:07 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 27, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 30, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 30, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 30, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - October 04, 2018, 01:19 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - October 09, 2018, 06:03 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - October 23, 2018, 01:36 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - October 28, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - October 30, 2018, 05:02 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - November 01, 2018, 05:28 AM