Arrow Lake Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be
69 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
Talos was nodding hastily along like a demented bird that just couldn't catch its balance as the older wolf continued to expound and elaborate. Yah yah, o'course, she half-muttered: being the biggest and toughest as well as the only girl very assuredly meant something, great things! Yes. She was so glad this wise older bitch was here to reinforce all her biggest and best and most self-important ideas. Talos's brow furrowed and her vehement nodding started to slow, however, as Wraen started to talk about other, similar stories, about somewolves Talos had never even heard of. Ronja? Snow White? Maybe she'd better find out more about these other girls, if she wanted her own story to be good—to outshine these others' stories, even, more than likely!

Um, said Talos, buying some time as she thought hard. No, she didn't really know what the weather had been on the night she was born, if she was being totally honest. But she was already halfway to convincing herself other events, ones she'd been a little older and more aware for, had something to do with it regardless. Aih' 'member alla stars wen'fallin'... Stars falled nearer when I wen' 'venturin'. ...Bu'...buh maybe they fallin'd when I was borned too...? Shoot. What other interesting things might've happened? Talos really didn't pay a whole lot of attention to the weather, generally, except to note that rainier days sucked for smelling things and getting some good proper exploring in. Talos would have to think on this some more... My eyes'r lighterer th'n m'coat, s'black with ligh'eyes, she mumbled to herself in response to the descriptions of this "Snow White," who frankly sounded like she had it all backwards if you asked Talos. Her body and tail stilled as she furiously pondered what sort of a tale she wished to spin, and how much of it might be stretched or spun out entirely of whole cloth. Her squinched and deep-thinking eyes widened however, and her jaw dropped open, as the last thing Wraen had said finally sliced through her fog of thought. Was...was this adult telling her to lie? Was she supporting Talos's obvious awesomeness and Chosenness that wholeheartedly, that she already knew getting that across to her listeners was obviously much more important than mere facts? Talos's thick black tail started beating a loud tattoo upon the ground again. Oh yes, she definitely liked this bitch. Wraen had clearly just become her most favorite adult in the entire world, at this moment.

I thin' lots o'awesome thin's hap'n'd when I's born, agreed Talos fervently, aloud. All th'awesome thin's! Don' you? Nothing so mundane as stormy nights and singing harpies-birds and seafoam and wind, whatever those things might be like: no, Talos had to think bigger. I thin' the sun a'sploded! she said with impulsive enthusiasm...however little sense that might make, on balance.
Messages In This Thread
Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - August 18, 2018, 09:45 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - August 21, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - August 27, 2018, 02:06 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - August 31, 2018, 03:13 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 04, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 05, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 07, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 10, 2018, 08:20 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 14, 2018, 02:21 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 14, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 17, 2018, 03:37 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 18, 2018, 04:07 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 27, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 30, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 30, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 30, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - October 04, 2018, 01:19 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - October 09, 2018, 06:03 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - October 23, 2018, 01:36 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - October 28, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - October 30, 2018, 05:02 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - November 01, 2018, 05:28 AM