Wheeling Gull Isle kiss me like that
\\ || //
151 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The earthstalker took a step back and watched haltingly as the two women reunited — before this moment, the man had not truly known of the deepened relationship that existed between the two, and he was somewhat surprised at the tenderness with which they greeted one another — but he supposed he should not be surprised, because Coelacanth treated almost everyone with such deference and high regard.  

Then, it was his turn. Komodo did not know what he truly had expected, after several months away and leaving on the note that they had, all those moons ago. Well, whatever it was, he was pleasantly surprised to note that it hadn’t already soured. He was invited to lead and he gladly stepped into that role, offering her a sincere honeywild grin and canting his head to the side, letting his perked ears almost knot together at the top of his head. The angakkuq did not dare to breech the sea shepherd’s barrier of touch so soon, not with her having been so clear about she felt about it.

“How yah doin, moonbeam?”  the man greeted, returning her knowing gaze. Incoincidentally, his attentions then flitted to his raven, then to the gaggle of cubs which entangled themselves into a fishy situation by the river’s shores. “Err, ah s’pose it’s ‘momma’ naw,”  he amended with a chuckle, looking at each of the four pups from afar.

They should be yours, his subconscious suddenly spoke out and he froze, although this was likely imperceptible to anyone but he.

'no right,' he remembered her yelling as she struck him. He had no right. With a blink and a smile, Komodo easily resumed his expected duties. ‘Io’s reaction went largely unnoticed. “Lez meet the lil’ hellraisers,”  he suggested, quite interested to see what Seelie and Stockholm’s genes had brought into the world.   
night clubs & night stalkers
fast women, fast talkers
loose lips, loose limbs
the lovely loveless

Messages In This Thread
kiss me like that - by Coelacanth - August 24, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: kiss me like that - by Reigi - August 24, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: kiss me like that - by Thresher - August 24, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: kiss me like that - by Grayling - August 24, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: kiss me like that - by Komodo - August 28, 2018, 09:35 AM
RE: kiss me like that - by Six - August 28, 2018, 10:15 PM
RE: kiss me like that - by Koi - September 02, 2018, 05:39 PM