Stone Circle Abandon all your logic and put your money on it
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Ugh, super sorry for the wait.

Brynn picked up the scent of the unfamiliar wolf and immediately began to follow the trail to its source. She was soon met with with the sight of an aggressively postured female. Not only was she growling at Brynn, but she was insider her territory. Was this wolf for real? She was the stranger, so why was she growling at her? Walking to stand in front of the female, she pressed her ears to her head, flagged her tail assertively, and fixed her with a powerful glare. This is pack territory. Do you have a reason to be inside the borders? Brynn asked, her lip curling a little and crinkling the scar that ran horizontally across her muzzle. She did very frequent patrols and had not picked up this wolf's scent anywhere and had definitely never seen her before. All Brynn knew was that the female had better have a good explanation for being inside the borders if she wanted to leave in one piece.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Abandon all your logic and put your money on it - by Brynn - August 31, 2018, 02:40 PM