Stone Circle Abandon all your logic and put your money on it
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Relaxing her body language a little, Brynn raised an eyebrow at the snarky retort. Again, was this wolf for real? Even if she was, in fact, a new pack member, was that really how she was going to make a first impression? Aggression and snark? How long had this wolf been on her own? Brynn certainly hadn't survived on her own by being inflammatory to wolves she had never met before. All of that aside, she knew how overwhelming it was to be in a new pack, and maybe the female just didn't handle change very well. But still.

Eyebrow still raised, but with no other outward sign of her irritation, Brynn said, Some wolves don't respect marked borders. I was patrolling, and it is my job to make sure no strangers make it past our borders. Her yellow gaze studied the other wolf for a minute before adding, I have neither seen nor scented you before, so naturally, I'm going to question you being here. But, it seems you are just a new packmate. She could never be too careful when guarding the territory. She was even more on edge about strangers ever since her fight with the irritating male not too long ago that had left her with a rather large scar across her muzzle. Regardless, this wolf was packmate and so she deserved her protection. With a nod of her head, she said, I'm Brynn. Welcome to Easthollow.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Abandon all your logic and put your money on it - by Brynn - September 01, 2018, 11:11 PM