Stone Circle Abandon all your logic and put your money on it
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn watched the other wolf curiously as she began introduce herself but oddly stopped right before she stated her name. Finally she finished her sentence and said her name was Vespera. Brynn nodded in response, and said, Nice to meet you also. Meeting new wolves was really her least favorite thing to do. It was nothing personal; it was just that it usually came with the same questions about where she came from and why she was here, and Brynn really hated talking about her past. She had only opened up to one wolf about it sense arriving here, and that was hard enough. 

She shifted a bit awkwardly on her front paws. I still have a little patrolling left to do. You can join if you want, she offered, shrugging a little. If her new packmate declined the offer, that was fine, Brynn wouldn't be offended. She never minded company on patrols, though, and it would be a good way to for the new wolf to start learning the territory.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Abandon all your logic and put your money on it - by Brynn - September 07, 2018, 01:24 PM