Stone Circle Abandon all your logic and put your money on it
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn was a little surprised the female had agreed, but moved to start walking as she moved past her. When she caught up to Vespera's side, she heard her question and gave a small huff. You won't get any of those questions from me, but same goes for you. I don't like to answer those questions either, she replied. She relaxed a little at the request. Now that she knew her packamate wouldn't want to discuss all that past shit, she could show her around the territory with a little more ease instead of nervously waiting for the inevitable questions that came with every new meeting.

She didn't say anything for the first few minutes of their walk. She didn't really feel like this wolf expected her to come up with things to talk about anyway. She did, however, become a little curious about the female's skills. So, do you hunt or fight, or what? Brynn asked turning to look at Vespera as she spoke. It was a harmless question that didn't require any details about her past, so she decided it was probably okay to ask. She wouldn't mind answering it if asked, so she figured that was a good way to judge whether or not it was a safe subject to talk about.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Abandon all your logic and put your money on it - by Brynn - September 11, 2018, 01:09 PM