Stone Circle Abandon all your logic and put your money on it
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn nodded her head when the other wolf stated she was both a hunter and a fighter much like herself. Good. We can always use more wolves to help feed the pack and protect the borders, she stated. She was, admittedly, a workaholic, so maybe she would be seeing more of this female than just the random running into packmates. Even when she was on her own, she always kept herself busy, although it was somewhat easier when you were trying to survive. Now, she was motivated not only by the need to keep the pack safe and fed, but also the need to never be alone too long with her thoughts.

Some more time passed in silence while they continued their walk along the borders. She felt the female's eyes on her at one point, but didn't think much of it. When the question finally came from her new packmate, Brynn shrugged a little. Not too long. I arrived here in the spring, she answered. The memories surrounding the reason she came were not something she was fond of thinking about, but she didn't mind the question. It wasn't Vespera's fault that the man she had followed back and fell for turned out to be an asshole. Pushing the unwanted thoughts from her mind, she turned to the other wolf and asked, Did you explore the area any before coming to Easthollow? The valley that held their territory was really beautiful, and Brynn enjoyed venturing out every once in a while to explore.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Abandon all your logic and put your money on it - by Brynn - September 12, 2018, 12:34 PM