Stone Circle Abandon all your logic and put your money on it
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn shrugged and smiled a little at the the other woman's answer. I suppose that's true, she replied back. As they walked, she stopped to rub against a tree and leave her scent there. She did that frequently while out on patrol when she noticed a particular spot lacked enough scent to halt any would be intruders. She may be just a little hyper-vigilant about it, but better safe than sorry, right? 

She nodded when Vespera expressed some interest in getting a tour of the territory. Brynn had become very familiar with every nook and cranny of Easthollow and was definitely up to the task of pointing out its main features. As they began to walk next to the forested part of the territory, Brynn lifted her head towards the skinny, white-trunked trees and said, This is one of my favorite places. I go there to hunt or think. She usually found the woods quiet and empty aside from the small, scurrying woodland creatures that called the forest floor home, so it was perfect for times when she was feeling especially pensive and anti-social. Maybe...we could hunt together sometime, She suggested, flicking her yellow gaze to her packmate briefly before moving it in front of her again. She wasn't the best at being social, but she loved to hunt and always enjoyed having a partner.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Abandon all your logic and put your money on it - by Brynn - September 17, 2018, 09:30 PM