Stone Circle Abandon all your logic and put your money on it
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn raised an eyebrow skeptically. I'm also fast, but that's not the most important thing when hunting. Strategy is more important than speed, especially with a bull elk, she replied. Being fast was helpful, sure, but being able to devise a strategy was imperative, especially when hunting large game with a group. She silently wondered if this wolf had actually ever hunted a bull elk. 

We could attempt a deer or something similar together, but a bull elk would require more than two of us, I'm afraid, she added as she stopped to leave paw prints in an area of soft ground. They would leave a scent and a visual marker for any stranger that happened by this area of their borders. She took a few seconds to lower her nose to the ground and draw in the scents to make sure her scent marker was strong enough. She smelled the familiar scents of her packmates and her own very distinct scent. Once again satisfied with the marker, she started walking again, glancing at Vespera to make sure she was still following. 

They came to the part of the stream that ran near the border, and Brynn motioned to it with her head. If you like to fish, the stream over there always has plenty when the weather is warmer, she explained. She had fished there not long ago with Steph before the weather started getting too cold. Now the brisk air promised winter's imminent arrival.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Abandon all your logic and put your money on it - by Brynn - September 20, 2018, 11:33 AM