Stone Circle Abandon all your logic and put your money on it
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Good. Brynn was glad her new packmate seemed interested in hunting. Her friend had left some time ago, and she hadn't really had anyone to hunt with since then--well, at least someone she felt comfortable around. It would take some time to get there with Vespera, but they both seemed equally socially inept, so she wouldn't have to worry about her weird silences or triggers. 

After telling the female about the stream, Brynn watched as she made her way to the water and waded in enough to put her head below the water level. The hunter figured she was trying to fish, so she watched her, ready to offer advice should she need it. Vespera's head seemed to be under the water for a long time, occasionally making fast, striking movements that she could only assume were attempts at catch a slippery prize. After what seemed too long, Brynn began to get worried that the female had not brought her head back up for air; surely she needed to take a breath by this point. She was about to move forward to investigate the situation when the other wolf pulled her dripping wet face from the water with a fish clasped between her jaws. She dropped the fish on the bank near the stream, and Brynn was about to suggest she end the creature's life before it escapes to swim another day, but Vespera panted words at her. It was too late by the time she had finished speaking; the fish had flopped it's way back into the river. Aw, that sucks, she offered genuinely. Great job catching it, though. It took me many attempts the last time I fished, she explained. Persistence was the key when fishing, and it seemed this girl definitely had that part down.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Abandon all your logic and put your money on it - by Brynn - September 26, 2018, 03:28 PM