Stone Circle Abandon all your logic and put your money on it
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She watched and waited patiently as the other wolf shook the water from her face. Brynn thought for a minute when Vespera asked if there were any other places to show her. Have you been to the stones yet? she asked. They were in the center of the territory, and the area they were in was important to the pack. That was where they met for pack meetings or other important activities; it was important that she knew where they were. Plus, they were pretty, and Brynn thought they way they were standing in a circle was very interesting.

Had it been spring or summer, she might stop at the meadow on the way and show her new packmate that as well, but it was nearing winter; the meadow certainly wouldn't look very pretty right now. She would be sure to mention it, though.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Abandon all your logic and put your money on it - by Brynn - October 01, 2018, 11:42 PM