Stone Circle Abandon all your logic and put your money on it
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Yeah, I've always wondered how they got here, as well, Brynn replied. She had always been very interested in the stones and often came here just to study them and make up theories in her head. She laughed a little at Vespera's comment that they may have been used for rituals. You never know, she answered, still smiling. 

So those are pretty much the main parts of the territory, she said after a minute. She couldn't really think of anything else to show her. She sat down and looked around a little awkwardly. Is there anything else you want to do? the hunter asked. She wasn't sure what else to do, but she didn't want to be rude and just tell the other wolf bye, plus, she didn't really mind her company, she she'd probably agree to something else if the other wolf was up to it. I mean, only if you want to, she quickly added, wanting to make sure her new packmate didn't feel pressured or anything but probably just sounding weird. Oh well, what else was new.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Abandon all your logic and put your money on it - by Brynn - October 09, 2018, 08:10 PM