Stone Circle Abandon all your logic and put your money on it
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Sounds good! Thanks for the thread!

It seemed there wasn't really much else for them to do. Brynn smiled a little at Vespera's self teasing. Her packmate went on the admit she didn't really like socializing, and Brynn could definitely understand that. She huffed a short laugh. I'm not one for socializing either, so I understand, she stated, shrugging a little. And don't worry, your secret is safe with me, she added, smirking a little. 

Brynn nodded at the other female's departing words. It was nice to meet you Vespera, and it was no problem. Maybe we can hunt or spar sometime. The hunter then turned and headed back towards the borders, wanting to leave the territory for a bit. At some point, she stopped to look over her shoulder and give her new packmate a small smile before continuing on her way again.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Abandon all your logic and put your money on it - by Brynn - October 12, 2018, 06:42 PM