Horizon Ridge see ya later alligator... or never again crocodile
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
"it'll be worth it if i get a reward," saarthal grumbled as she followed mallaidh. she was no stranger to these precarious structures but she was definitely not a fan of them, "you know, like a kiss. or more," she continued, raising her voice to make sure her friend could hear her, a cheeky smile plastered over her flushed face. ugh. this exercise...it was a bloody miracle she hadn't tripped and died given how clumsy she was. she really deserved a reward for doing this. 

"mallaid-" saarthal was cut off when a familiar voice rang sharply through the air. no way. no fucking way. "max?!" the roman called, her voice rising in pitch and yes it was her, holy shit. instantly, saarth was off, barreling towards the girl, hoping to tackle her 'lightly' on to the ground and shower her with a well-deserved barrage of hugs and kisses. "i missed you, idiot. i thought you left for good," saarth adopted a teasing tone, now, "and we haven't even gone on a date yet."

in her excitement, saarthal did not realise another familiar wolf had arrived.
Messages In This Thread
RE: see ya later alligator... or never again crocodile - by Saarthal - September 01, 2018, 08:07 AM