Duskfire Glacier I no longer recognize your face.
tell me what the rain knows
58 Posts
Ooc —
Tunerk found Uki's words to be true, and her disappointment was evident. No bones, no corpse, no feathers... lifting her head away from the ground and turning her muzzle in the direction of the woman she had come to know as atsa, as well, the heavyset cub reclined onto her haunches. 

Why do you dig? If you do not have anything to hide? Tunerk had thought that was the entire point of digging. She shared atsa's Northern tongue as she spoke, her own voice reminiscent to the quiet that came with falling snow. Burying afterward had been something she had neglected to do, and many of her trinkets had been robbed... but it taught her a lesson. To complete a cache, you must not only dig, but bury it, hide it. Tunerk could see nothing...

But the body language of her atsa distracted Tunerk from the topic at hand. Won over, Tunerk let out a low boof and mimicked the movement, forelegs splayed as they smacked the terrain before she rose to harass Uki with nips she attempted to land, and her body weight she sought to throw around.
Messages In This Thread
I no longer recognize your face. - by Uki - September 04, 2018, 08:32 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Tunerk - September 05, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Uki - September 06, 2018, 07:50 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Tunerk - September 06, 2018, 11:06 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Uki - September 07, 2018, 05:19 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Tunerk - September 07, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Uki - September 10, 2018, 05:46 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Tunerk - September 11, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Uki - September 11, 2018, 12:12 PM