The Sunspire Here I Am
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Things weren't busy that day and so she had spent the time so far resting and walking the land along the borders and outside of them too. She didn't really call it patrolling, since she couldn't do much in the ways of defending by herself alone. Even so, she did like leaving her scent and wandering in the off chance that she spotted some prey or there was a nice looking newcomer who wanted in.

Alot had happend lately, not to Hyacinth personally but to Sunspire as a whole. Attacks, deaths, murder and a loss of members that the longer residing members of Sunspire called family. Wolves were upset, hurt and now because there was so little prey, wolves were slowly growing sick. She was skinnier now then she had ever been before and while she didn't look ghastly she definitely didn't look healthy. Now there was talk about moving the pack to better, more bountiful lands and she wondered if everyone could make it.

She had just returned to her den from a trip outside of the borders, shaken up and having earned a few scrapes. She had stumbled upon a corpse of deer and tried to eat some, when a female came flying at her and attacked. She hadn't known it was taken, she was starving, so she had tried to eat. Apparently not everyone had the mindset to be kind to the less fortunate. She had taken a poppy seed for the throbbing in her hip where she had hit the ground when she heard a call for her from the borders. It took her only a moment to recognise the voice and she jumped up, a huge smile on her face as she quickly headed to the borders. She spotted him and her heart began to race, eyes gleaming with happiness. She hadn't forgotten him, hadn't given up hope that they had a real thing and it would seem that he hadn't either. "Howl! It's good to see you!" she said warmly and stepped over the borders, leaning in to nuzzle him.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
Here I Am - by Howl - September 05, 2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Here I Am - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - September 06, 2018, 09:10 AM
RE: Here I Am - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: Here I Am - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - October 08, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Here I Am - by Howl - November 09, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: Here I Am - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - November 09, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: Here I Am - by Howl - November 25, 2018, 11:58 PM