The Sunspire Here I Am
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Her eyes closed at his embrace and she gave a long sigh, any tension in her body leaving all at once. When he pulled back she leaned forward subconsciously, disappointment making her pout for a moment. She flushed with embarrasment as Howl noticed her condition. She shuffled a bit and looked at the ground "We're having a bit of a food shortage...there's...pretty much no small game and since I am probably the world's worst hunter, I rarely eat what someone else brings in." she explained honestly and remembered the run in with the angry female over the carcass. "I found a carcass and didn't know it was claimed and tried to eat and this lady came at me madder then a bat woken up. I reckoned she had found it first and didn't wanna share so I let her get a few nips and took off" she explained the small scrapes and bruises along her fur. 

She gave him a wary smile, looking very unsure of herself "That bad huh? I...Im alright Howl. I'm sure prey will come back and I'll be able to eat" she tried to convince him, but her nervousness about how he would react made her voice waver.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
Here I Am - by Howl - September 05, 2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Here I Am - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - September 06, 2018, 09:10 AM
RE: Here I Am - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: Here I Am - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - October 08, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Here I Am - by Howl - November 09, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: Here I Am - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - November 09, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: Here I Am - by Howl - November 25, 2018, 11:58 PM