Blacktail Deer Plateau "I can teach you how to bottle fame,"
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Corvus had just settled down in the hollow of an ancient tree, finding it a fine place to retire for his nocturnal nature. However, others of his kind did not adopt such a schedule, and being the pack wolf he was now, the shadow was becoming more of a cathemeral creature by force. The sound of Liri's summoning howl caused his ember eyes to flick open, and irritation pricked at him―though Corvus was the one who set himself up for this kind of thing to happen.

The call was not urgent, so he took his time in dragging himself out of what would've been a nice resting spot. It will be soon, He grumbled internally, trotting halfheartedly towards the river where the call originated. A fair number of faces had already amassed, including the new recruit he either forgot the name of or hadn't heard yet. Feeling especially unsociable in his fatigued state, Corvus couldn't be bothered to speak a word to her or anyone else, instead focusing on resisting the urge to scowl. Ideally, Liri would explain why she called them all to the river―and why at this hour in particular. His weary gaze rested on her while he waited expectantly for the answer to his unspoken questions.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
"I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - September 13, 2018, 09:49 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - September 13, 2018, 10:37 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Elixir - September 13, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Minori - September 14, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Kavik - September 14, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Corvus - September 15, 2018, 10:11 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - September 26, 2018, 07:02 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Grezig - October 01, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - October 03, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Elixir - October 03, 2018, 10:57 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Kavik - October 03, 2018, 11:17 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - October 04, 2018, 07:24 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - October 04, 2018, 11:36 AM