Blacktail Deer Plateau Beneath that girlish exterior lies a fascinating and complicated creature
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
It appeared she'd found her own secluded spot to rest. He hoped he wouldn't be waking her, as that would only cause her to have even less patience with his unwanted presence. Fortunately, Minori was still awake, but as expected, she was displeased with his presence. "Corvus. Can't you use that brain of yours and understand what it means to be avoided?" She snapped. A soft smile formed from seeing that she still had some fire in her, but it was bittersweet.

Corvus' smile dropped when he saw the flame go out, and Minori turned her face from him to conceal the pain that shone through. However, he'd already seen it, and the hurt it incited stabbed at his chest. I do understand, He murmured, voice soft as a caress. Slowly, he lowered himself into a lie so that his face was level with hers, also signifying that he intended to converse at length. Then, he asked, Do you intend to avoid me forever? He'd given Minori time away from him and didn't want to press her too much, but Corvus wasn't going to let this continue any longer.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
RE: Beneath that girlish exterior lies a fascinating and complicated creature - by Corvus - September 15, 2018, 12:31 PM