Grouse Thicket I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart
26 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
His focus is on the birds in the distance, entranced by what could become. Somewhere, he knows they’re food, but his first instinct is to simply chase. He’s never caught something like this before and while he is temporary satiated with old apples, he needs something else to keep his chunky body in tip top chunky shape.

Hey, he hears and immediately yelps in surprise, spinning around and totally disrupting the birds he’d been watching. As he turns, though, they are forgotten and he shrinks back, wincing at the pain radiating his shoulder. At first, he thinks it’s the bad dog from before, the one that bit him, and he shuffles back several feet to keep distance between them. His mouth opens to object but he realizes that it is not the same. Another wolf? If he had to guess, anyway, but… she doesn’t look as angry.

Still, his ears remain back and he scents the air, curious—the other brute wouldn’t let him smell his butt and maybe this one would? He doesn’t take the chance just yet. “Um, I um… there were birds and I… was gonna… I don’t know. I’m lost and I can’t find my owners and I’m HUNGRY,” he more or less wails—of course, his chunky size doesn’t make him look terribly hungry but god! He’d go for some kibble right about now.
2/2 threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Mr. Peanut Butter - September 18, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 23, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 23, 2018, 06:43 PM