Grouse Thicket I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart
26 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
The wolf doesn’t seem too keen on trying to hurt him. There’s no hackled fur or bearing of the teeth. Her voice is soft, at least compared to the last one. It doesn’t make him so easy to trust but it’s hard to keep it contained, especially when he’s always been friendly with other dogs. Wolves, not so much now that he’s figured out what they are.

“My owners… um. My people? They take care of me and feed me this dry cereal twice a day but I haven’t seen them in a few days. I saw some deer and went after them and wanted to bring them back but they’re gone and I don’t know where to go to go home,” he informs, rambling nervously and his voice speeding up as she tries to get closer. Carefully, Mr. Peanut Butter steps back and sniffs at the same time, though he still keeps his distance. “I’m very hungry! I’m wasting away! They feed me like, twice a day and sometimes I get snacks and well, none of that is out here. Except the apples but they were just okay,” he says, quietly, ears drooping down the sides of his face while his head lowers, hoping she doesn’t turn on him like the other dark canine.
2/2 threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Mr. Peanut Butter - September 18, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 23, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 23, 2018, 06:43 PM