Grouse Thicket I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart
26 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
She moves closer and his lip pulls up in warning—something he’s never really done, but he mimics the wolf from the day before—but it does not seem to deter her. Still, she’s nice and he hesitantly lets her get closer. When she announces he lived with aliens, and questions where he came from, he blinks dumbly.

“Aliens? Huh?” he questions, first, “I live with humans. They don’t have fur and have two legs and we didn’t come from the sky. I came from… a place with other dogs, like me but that was a long time ago before they took me…” he pauses, sucks in a breath, and puts another step between them. “You’re not gonna bite me, are you?”
2/2 threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Mr. Peanut Butter - September 18, 2018, 01:12 PM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 23, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 23, 2018, 06:43 PM