Grouse Thicket I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart
26 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Mr. Peanut Butter doesn’t see the skepticism in the girl’s face but it doesn’t matter. She accepts the information anyway and he nods sloppily. Humans. Yes. Good.

“Well, the one that bit me didn’t look like he was going to bite me,” which, of course, isn’t the truth, but he’d been oblivious. Everyone is supposed to be a friend, even the angry ones. If he’d had a moment longer to show him, perhaps they’d be together right now! And he wouldn’t be alone. Or hurt. But she mentions food and eyes widen, stepping forward. “Yes, please!”
2/2 threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 23, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Mr. Peanut Butter - September 23, 2018, 06:36 PM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 23, 2018, 06:43 PM