Bramblepoint that ring on her finger is silver not gold, but i've got a plan to fix that
oh but my darling, what if you fly?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
The silver dame followed along the dark prince, she went in a direction she had not been to. Her blue eyes curiously glossed over the land, unaware she passed over to the Great Bear Wilderness. Shisu's eyes almost seemed to sparkle as they wandered into a terrian that was much like an orchid. No, it was an orchid, as she could see the various of fruit that laid on tree's and bushes. Since fall began, the fruits should be nice and ripe, and ready to be plucked off, or fall off if no one does.

She was entranced by the new area, that she nearly forgotten she was with Behemoth. Shisu looked toward him with a soft smile and shook her head, "no," for once giving an answer without an obvious stammer. Perhaps because it was such a lovely area she didn't seem as nervous as previously. The dame always had a strange peace when it came with nature. Her eyes retracted back toward the fruited tree's and berried bushes. She was tempted to try...
Messages In This Thread
RE: that ring on her finger is silver not gold, but i've got a plan to fix that - by Shisu - September 17, 2018, 09:49 PM