Ravensblood Forest I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
The wolfdog had felt embarassed by what she had blurted out to the man. Sometimes she wished she had the confidence of anyone else. It was hard to even look back up to him when she just called him handsome. Even though her words were embarassing he showed no sign of making it worse on her. Slowly her ears perked up and she moved her eyes from the ground up his legs to stare at his eyes. His eyes, they resembled a blue that could only be brought up from the glaciers that plagued the coldest parts of the world. Nervous... the only thing that she could be infront of this man. 

His comment made her concerned. He doesn't seem too sharp.... oops not in that sense. Just not mean enough. But I just met him, her brow furrowed as her thoughts flowed. After a moment of silence she shook her head to the sides. "I don't believe that. Not from you anyway. You've been too nice to me. You might have thorns for others but I haven't seen them and until then you aren't a thorn in my book. You are the rose." she stood up for what she believed in all the time and this time was no different. If he chose to show her another side so be it but she wouldn't believe him until that day... if it ever came.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]