Swiftcurrent Creek Nothing kills like your own mind
22 Posts
Ooc —
It seemed her submissive display unnerved Aura - leading the druid to duck her head in order to hide the flicker of embarrassment that crossed her dark features. "I apologize," she murmured at once, ever the lady. "I'm never quite sure what the customs are like. Those things are important to some wolves," she added, thinking of the few packs she'd encountered in her short life. 

"Thank you!" She exclaimed, her tail giving a few quick, exuberant wags. "I quite like yours. Can you read them? Auras, I mean?" Her head cocked curiously as she asked. 

"Oh, it is. I've been enjoying it. This territory is so lovely, your group is a lucky one, indeed," Iseabail nodded, mostly to herself. 

"Do you like living here? How long have you lived here?" Her words were quick and her questions many, an indication of her youth despite the maturity she seemed to embody.
"A sad soul can kill quicker, far quicker than a germ."
Messages In This Thread
Nothing kills like your own mind - by Iseabail - September 26, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Nothing kills like your own mind - by Aura Keeko - September 26, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: Nothing kills like your own mind - by Iseabail - September 27, 2018, 05:39 AM
RE: Nothing kills like your own mind - by Aura Keeko - September 27, 2018, 09:53 AM
RE: Nothing kills like your own mind - by Iseabail - October 01, 2018, 11:55 AM
RE: Nothing kills like your own mind - by Aura Keeko - October 17, 2018, 07:34 AM
RE: Nothing kills like your own mind - by Iseabail - October 19, 2018, 11:21 AM