Swiftcurrent Creek Nothing kills like your own mind
22 Posts
Ooc —
You’re okay, I understand.” She said as her eyes gazed to the rushing of the water. Perfect, the only word that came to mind this fine day. As she thanked Aura a nod was slowly given in exchange. “If I want to I can, but it has to be when I want to I just can’t see them out of the blue. I’m not sure why it’s like that but I had to learn it that way.” After her explanation she wondered if it made any sense. It was hard to explain how she was able to read them.

I thought so myself when I first came not so long ago. I do love living here. The environment an the others are very nice.” She said smiling and looking at Iseabail. She did not speak of what she saw the other day just in case she misunderstood what had went on. Besides, that wouldn’t effect the way they treated the pack.
Messages In This Thread
Nothing kills like your own mind - by Iseabail - September 26, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Nothing kills like your own mind - by Aura Keeko - September 26, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: Nothing kills like your own mind - by Iseabail - September 27, 2018, 05:39 AM
RE: Nothing kills like your own mind - by Aura Keeko - September 27, 2018, 09:53 AM
RE: Nothing kills like your own mind - by Iseabail - October 01, 2018, 11:55 AM
RE: Nothing kills like your own mind - by Aura Keeko - October 17, 2018, 07:34 AM
RE: Nothing kills like your own mind - by Iseabail - October 19, 2018, 11:21 AM