Blackfeather Woods destiny was close behind her
oh but my darling, what if you fly?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
As much as Maegi wished, only a bit could be granted. Shisu felt relieved there was no hosility despite the blunt questions, but she still felt nervous on meeting this new wolf. Though the wolf before her was welcomed back with open arms, so surely they were a good companion. The damsel only hoped to be able to get along with her. She meekly followed along and sat down to chat with the fellow member in Blackfeather Woods.

However guilt then mixed with the obvious nervous attitude. What did she do? Shisu knew that she was quite useless in terms of hunting and fighting, making her.. Extra baggage. The plush agouti only had a few useful hobbies, "u-uhm, I like, stargazing.. The constellations, and, uhm, the lores are my hobby.." This was not one of them. She never counted it as a skill, but was satisfied on the interest, feeling alright she could not put it as a skill. There was only guilt she had no skills to present.

"I-I, don't do much..." Shisu confessed, "I know, uhm, about herbs and, and poisons though." Even then she couldn't help compare herself to others, who knew most likely knew far more then she did, like Relmyna. The dame didn't know how to put her knowledge to good use.
Messages In This Thread
destiny was close behind her - by Shisu - September 28, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: Destiny was close behind her - by Maegi - September 29, 2018, 10:04 PM
RE: Destiny was close behind her - by Shisu - September 30, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: Destiny was close behind her - by Maegi - September 30, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: Destiny was close behind her - by Shisu - September 30, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: Destiny was close behind her - by Maegi - October 04, 2018, 08:18 PM
RE: Destiny was close behind her - by Shisu - October 05, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: Destiny was close behind her - by Maegi - October 05, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: Destiny was close behind her - by Shisu - October 08, 2018, 09:44 PM
RE: Destiny was close behind her - by Maegi - October 09, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: Destiny was close behind her - by Shisu - October 09, 2018, 08:27 PM