Barrow Fields Karma keeps me cautious and bourbon keeps me brave
117 Posts
Ooc —
at some point, the world becomes a blur. she remembers eating with solomon and mali and a huge chunk of regurgitated food.

—no, that’s not right. they can eat regular meat. it had definitely been regular meat. mangez. a growl. maybe.

she doesn’t realize @Solomon is on her tail when she runs, breaking the border of the sanctuary. farther and farther still. it’s at the base of a peak that she’s able to jolt aware. the sun has long been gone. where are they? they find somewhere to sleep for the night. 

the next morning, brilliance sets out to get themselves home. she refuses to talk about anything that happened, their travel from yesterday. she insists, instead, she knows what she’s doing and she knows how to get them home. she’s hungry, but her stomach churns in a way that the mere thought of food causes bile to spill up her throat.

they are met with unfamiliar terrain of a ridge and thick brush the pair struggle to get through but eventually they break out into the open and brilliance sets distance between them for a little while and wanders the open field. perhaps it is the one near the boulder and their home is on the other side but she does not remember the up and down of uneven terrain. after a few climbs, and exhausted paws, she sees the form of another only to realize she does not recognize it and hesitates any further movement.
i just want to find a god
and i hope she loves me too
Messages In This Thread
RE: Karma keeps me cautious and bourbon keeps me brave - by Brilliance - October 02, 2018, 09:38 PM