Blacktail Deer Plateau Rearrange your pieces
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
set about a day after the bear attack, AW

She was confined to the plateau for a time, for the injuries she'd sustained from Shardik needed to heal. It was for the best, she supposed, given that the autumn wind had blown up a sky full of heavy grey clouds and chilly rain. It wouldn't have been much to look forward to - patrolling in mud while the icy rain soaked her coat. The leader would have put up with the weather regardless but as a healer she couldn't deny the severity of the wounds she'd sustained. 

The sylph would have a few new scars to add to her pelt - sigh - but that couldn't be helped. Appearances were of no matter anyhow and Kavik certainly didn't seem to mind her body. They would be reminders of how seriously she could have been hurt. The behemoth could have killed her or worse, paralyzed her and rendered her useless. 

Liri was glad to take a rest within the atrium - she couldn't remember doing absolutely nothing since perhaps Bracken Sanctuary. She'd chosen a spot near the pool of water - where she could watch the rain pour in through the roof of the cave. The water fell below where it rippled and churned the dark waters. Mist lifted into the air in white plumes - an occasional gust of wind from outside blowing it towards Liri and dampening her pale coat. 

What could be seen of the sky above was dark, nearly obscured by rain despite the fact that it was not yet midday. 

Liri stretched out comfortably in her spot to watch the rain, her speckled ears flickering in response to the thunderous rumbles heard outside, muffled by the cavern's stone walls.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."